Bet you $100 - Promotion's Terms
- This campaign’s goal is to promote cybersecurity awareness among Canadian small and medium businesses and organizations.
- By participating, participants agree on these terms. Participation will be confirmed once an email address is entered to check if it has been reported in a data breach.
- Once an email address has been entered, the page will automatically inform if the email address has been reported as breached or not.
- For every email address participating in the promotion, POPP3R Cybersecurity will donate $1.00 to United Way, up to a maximum of $100.00. Donations will be added and transferred within the next 15 days following the end of the campaign.
- In case the entered email address has not been breached, the email owner will need to reply fulfilling a form with full name, company name, and phone number. This information will be internally managed by POPP3R Cybersecurity and will never be shared with any third party.
- On November 1, 2021, POPP3R Cybersecurity will randomly draw an email address from those reported as not breached that have replied with the required form.
- POPP3R Cybersecurity will contact the owner of the winning email address to confirm the non-profit of his/her choice and his/her acceptance of POPP3R Cybersecurity publishing his/her name in LinkedIn and Facebook posts. Authorization for publishing the name of the winner is a requirement for participation. In case the winner doesn’t allow POPP3R Cybersecurity to publish his/her name, a new draw will be conducted.
- In case the owner of the winning email cannot be contacted within the following 48 hours, POPP3R Cybersecurity will randomly draw another email address.
- POPP3R Cybersecurity will donate $100.00 to the non-profit indicated by the winner within the following 15 days. The non-profit needs to be a registered Canadian charity.